Yes, if it is:
- Concise – two A4 pages are perfect (with most of your key marketing messages on page one).
- Well presented – thoroughly checked for typos, one or two fonts at the most. Your CV should tell a story and be easy to follow, printed on high quality paper and sent off with a great covering letter.
- Logical – usually most recent job first, as it is probably the most relevant to the role you want.
- Tailored for the specific role you’re going for, addressing each of the key requirements stated in the advert.
- High impact – how do you answer the company’s particular prayer?
This is your two-page selling document. It’s worth spending considerable time and effort on.
Let me know if you need some help to put yours together.